Fire Tommy Lasorda

Because it's time. Because, hey, Steve Haskins can't pull the weight of this cart by himself.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Now This Is Hilarious

Despite their occaisional lapses into serious discussion, Dodger Blues mostly tickles our funny bones -- as in today's entry:
Though McCourt won't be attending the general manager meetings that start Tuesday in Palm Springs, Kim Ng and Roy Smith will be representing the Dodgers. They also have interns on-call in the event that Ng and Smith are fired during the meetings. Ng formally interviewed for the GM job over the weekend, although no one is saying much. Wait, let's see if Tommy has something to say. Tommy, what's your opinion of Ng's interview? "What's my opinion of Ng's interview!? What the BLEEP do you think is my opinion of it? I think it was BLEEPING BLEEP. Put that in, I don't BLEEP. Opinion of her interview!!? BLEEP, she's sitting there with two BLEEPING BLEEPS on her chest. What the BLEEP do you mean, 'What is my opinion of her interview?' How could you ask me a question like that, 'What is my opinion of her interview?' BLEEP, she has a BLEEPING BLEEP between her legs! BLEEP. I'm BLEEPING pissed off to have heard that BLEEPING interview. And you ask me my opinion of her interview! BLEEP. That's a tough question to ask me, isn't it? 'What is my opinion of her interview?'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home